Re: [Ianaplan] Updated text Re: Please keep context in mind Re: Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

"Leslie Daigle (ThinkingCat)" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Tue, 25 August 2015 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=/ 7tATAW+tG0sKnro5CznAr5KKsU=; b=EUmvx8mpQlGvTt1iXmImcdZ9HdZiaADuV Yqw5tMrj/BZ+jm+eTEoHs06BtXDewkldpU78m/RIa/zuwZVT0vwjtCtlhmxxjvEj 2FgdgJjloh5p9IfE7U9d2JxhJHowvxhAGMihAGOfzlyePdzxcN8HZ5LnXCQkgjvc qA6m/i2gvk=