Re: [Ianaplan] Update on IANA Transition & Negotiations with ICANN

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Fri, 01 May 2015 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=HTjKMVXrOeo/HV/jD7Ma3jW0zrCdo9CrzFDp0m4JmiI=; b=PsQsBaC0OOP/aIBXoMmSdryQI8y7WrVj8OWDbAAuA0yKL2po4SKE7fGZ41yeKlKKpT GejDSUtgkIZDOeIveMVaW8CrulG08eg5P6+6uAVOCJJSdU1UPeUYwIS5xFCoWAvegeXq MHTyeElIOYou/UsWt5OEc6kAMNXKJ7CIpddzDvzwlHszWqNLUSJ5ETMpAWrhTNE050sP xgIUg7Z5I5KT4jxAmvAWnmdr9YQzvDuNu80oUmCfYyfP196loAPb+ABbp7T2HHE3bDkS GiiPYL9cM/JiSTp4OmVEHzU5Uf2Vs3nangnZL4B5dEK2LqYS/U3wTOFfF5IpWvx9VzFq gvig==