Re: [Ianaplan] on considering consensus

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 25 August 2015 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5458; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440516801; x=1441726401; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=BBs3tKq6PEjMbMv+p44daayZNSpAJJk0T2ZKoTOfBwk=; b=kfJvaS+PJULbzWHwEwBSEiOK57qcoku9cDH4dE5+gx3NsBemf3mI5lA5 uJLwjpiQqsIo54l7LrK+v9jO2Du+O6A/q71OvupKqGmoGpBlQulROgwiM /ETmANNOdQBAwOikpvdfu19TkxuzmEGM0YbCAu5qGhBKgelEKi0BETorJ k=;