Re: [Ianaplan] I-D Action: draft-lear-iana-icg-response-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 07 September 2014 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZS+pBXoN9IidNlJ3+8p8qpxt+nxV9xudIZAOHYxUJiE=; b=Ou9m6bXIoxqyVJ/2SNN5NjqhLWcD+MhTm7MlLdNz0ttKzIK/jXAoObU1QqtWtMkL1g NePqj67KrnUgO1cSC59bOVt0v83pQyUZc11YT8Cvb5A7FihWbPowC63D/OfF+Lilu1wY uYWeIL7pOq+eyEPF2O/Wf0RxaNigEEowHdnfhxqKUwu1SI+lXID1jnqbql8MIrkXRji0 s9bnpMxDmbxpF/0MIUOvsLCDOqYqY5IIgDUcIfpBfejS31XswXf/kJ8NQCaDRjwT2bFg oJs5wnZtJRpMM8KZaSB9ecTUgPivLeFJzz8c2eqq1xLnvMNHFp3m5nKeyO1fghF9naGH 1a8Q==