Re: [Ianaplan] CWG draft and its impact on the IETF

Jefsey <jefsey@jefsey.com> Mon, 18 May 2015 17:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:21:39 +0200
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, Olaf Kolkman <kolkman@isoc.org>, John Curran <jcurran@arin.net>, Milton L Mueller <mueller@syr.edu>
From: Jefsey <jefsey@jefsey.com>
References: <5550F809.80200@cisco.com> <55511064.2000300@gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvBb4n4W=q7NoO_V1X+JoqvO1TWYBqPAEseY9T7vybj9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKFn1SEkBSfk5H5ZjOqfiyaxPak_62cNcRR-SDFH2JJ2HxQumA@mail.gmail.c om> <59edd953c1d349cfa377bcd72b514b7f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <C3D17473E06220755959AB78@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <27ed27614a6b47729043610f09ac197f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <88F741BF3D4C2A597622A70C@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <44A0F230-A98C-4060-88E2-B20FE1DE1FC5@isoc.org> <7D971DCE3501BAF403A30FB0@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <5550F809.80200@cisco.com> <55511064.2000300@gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvBb4n4W=q7NoO_V1X+JoqvO1TWYBqPAEseY9T7vybj9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKFn1SEkBSfk5H5ZjOqfiyaxPak_62cNcRR-SDFH2JJ2HxQumA@mail.gmail.c > <om@mac.com> <59edd953c1d349cfa377bcd72b514b7f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <C3D17473E06220755959AB78@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <27ed27614a6b47729043610f09ac197f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <88F741BF3D4C2A597622A70C@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <44A0F230-A98C-4060-88E2-B20FE1DE1FC5@isoc.org> <14ff00ba1aae45f2a8f4befb896e2a08@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <D17525F2-190B-4D00-AEBE-5AD96BA79E79@arin.net> <A026656644A030B7130B94B5@JcK-HP8200.jck.com>