Re: [Ianaplan] CWG draft and its impact on the IETF

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Tue, 12 May 2015 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IdrTwc1UQclCM92zMuNPxOjHRhytPfnmgC/7VCZVwqk=; b=ri6BU/hTKD2jTyhtgLDtnrKmfSkXTn9gSvnAWxMhV/w4+ripKRFdF2TMOYMqZ+3N4V YOori3MYkEV4svljT10T5AZLsIpIy9+5+ZVZC1rtUWGKhZ4OJtO5GnSI64KrOAPOLt3W usX3+eCJzYbwJvQcwbeICPFuiXZui0kenAlvvZAMJIxIGxSOfiYYCDCOs5Z/ff69W6Zp DsQa+hY5xiekRjRARz4nzqfDnyoWqIFuB6u62k8/ok0KGQmaZPw5ffae+5c/aHMziSdo LQ1+DM3Lia9F+549am4IeQUjY80PV+GfRudiKIHjcqnY4ruFraQH3EQLQ9wRUbD+xD87 SKFg==