Re: [Ianaplan] Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

"Richard Hill" <rhill@hill-a.ch> Fri, 21 August 2015 15:16 UTC

From: Richard Hill <rhill@hill-a.ch>
To: "'Leslie Daigle (ThinkingCat)'" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:16:15 +0200
Cc: "'Ianaplan@Ietf. Org'" <ianaplan@ietf.org>, 'Marc Blanchet' <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your clarification. It does not change my position regarding the text that you proposed, because that text refers to the entire ICG proposal.

I would have no objections to a modified text that makes it clear that this group is supporting only its part of the ICG proposal. For example:

“The IETF IANAPLAN working group supports its part of the draft ICG proposal going forward, but does not comment on the other parts of the draft ICG proposal.  However, the IETF raised two transition points that are mentioned in Paragraph 3062 of the proposal.  We would ask that they be referenced in Part 0, Section V of the proposal as well.”

Best,
Richard