Re: [Ianaplan] returning to the topic of IANA trademarks and domains

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Sat, 19 September 2015 03:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OzMZF3Fccaa+f7fzmhlYC3t0nISeb8XYzOoUafaGDew=; b=WYhmqLd8wiM5kSYT/6coOW0EXhV6eSYugpesdfFCWOFJV3awfOGSkGvkeQoK4Fa26A kXxPo3pK000ZEmvexiOhHDG7IC6I6uNBEPs6GRPa5bipFv9SFuOpuhDGZSm1Gz33R/R6 /HpJT2UtMHzvUYBuHztFdY0IbbBuvaColsPtvoynKMtWSugzG2zgpbgyohWYiW7AReQl hStn5RZF5EIN5A8U48TK4TnR8knMG+2Fl3k9gN0Zq46qn9H8JpQjJCRLc5SJ2DPK6D4x bsjHdkFLtHNr1Se5dTCz17LLffGUqeIiTP2iYtaEdyy+nMzJkqR5QVYSusirAdPNS6ot XJ4Q==