Re: [Ianaplan] One more attempt at text (Re: Updated text Re: Please keep context in mind Re: Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review)

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Tue, 25 August 2015 16:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1WNjE1Tj9LxY0ttIG8azwyIz3u/VQ9I6bYCNFNiicD4=; b=BmT2bfmFdc3Yyi9T4NgFZe1cK/mpKL8tzDfFHbkNt8My2DT66vLmZLG9mZ+VPe8v4Y 06y43eOfzOkK0zJcAyaidaEolxjS1U2pc9NIEtgUvadvXh/qLtOmcoIanvOE1nTMjsrL r4H2HyvHThxZ6uAEK9T/MrJKOwnP+KWrRNxMrT26kZ66Y6lORNzsF1qiK/915dQje+rU dCzYps2nW0e05ioQ2U3g2i9Pvjc/M34lWbsKQN6pu9pJsJ1OiU+a9gzhL3aenctTzJ2W 2oSQqhk3hHWPAOgUdKMvPIx6IVYKA5nMy2FJ7GbezIuD6RJh4YEDSTRSKYjswc/yHHHH Dh0A==