Re: [Ianaplan] What's happening at ICANN?

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Mon, 19 October 2015 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=ITiNa7aYG/tgWjMob/vZDIrURH9S9adAoStOuH2Ye7I=; b=YoRc6H5tqSBAJOawkxtc5mACMMvZpLQ+V2mTYKWgleBTFmOKi01uwJwX2PbOmRg2y2 0SgcuBBVQEy4y21Hym1RWgftxdtllSSBzcX7T6b0gGuIOtZ8cknLBinYzqI550R8DELa zZKiYdqvzDsS03JduK09nkF8G6Bw8K3QQ4pJV2pBGVSxq3ZvBfTaZvvcFBgwf/0vCO7k rmIn7sFQ8DDyISCxypBcHadM6TXZWUhY7YR6UCL76KKXKBiWy+8DcjR2VTZGzkf6/dLp v+511jSdy/1Lo3vk2Iw/lDuj8I66wy38Vyy5btWcqnFtGwnIlXIGTiSpXEayZs5og46/ zSWQ==