Re: [Ianaplan] Question from the ICG

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Fri, 25 September 2015 13:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=rO6qNvrJGu5LeedGyGlOdzAvn0ANBGSW/7Ff+TrGrsw=; b=l62R2zX8zEW2wCJ2HtDBVyf722Mf3JDoqW0xu/nNsEHG1V19GH2awbQuyGCFQ9UmtR xf8BaocIWh7/2zux18J4AttuQjZogFU5dKYo6nGE437rKn9oHF31Q8p4ktDBTJR3R4Kr c0rL+/4mZQIImyPSbIve8YkOCE75jcjU35cUAP5S/Xeq9yKJTpAhONoLxZZ31LxLj439 8NWbVygcZAj2BKkOMr2EjAsldTHuy0UmQhWYmsKAe83rKj63xXqEw9/frgKo2N0g5Qsg VDnm/+WJN0YF2T5bGZt7Rxz4VAhnZVn77PKJU28/ap6cwZzn4+/BVV57h5zT74Y5b5WT lwLg==