Re: [Ianaplan] Time frame inquiry

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Thu, 04 June 2015 12:04 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 15:03:36 +0300
References: <D15A3C14-F268-4CF1-B942-BAE57B281C58@cooperw.in> <556D3AAA-1655-4785-9395-8F6CD0B73E44@vigilsec.com> <5F8F0771-C77B-4D90-811B-501A4EC79268@istaff.org> <893FE3E3-A2DD-40D8-B39F-1EB24DFE1806@vigilsec.com> <97267ED7-D8A2-4A64-AB74-07434190DD89@piuha.net> <CA+9kkMBZq_U+CC5Jzv5T3pL7qasUHSfv-Gu8q4P36+phABXxzg@mail.gmail.com> <4AB120DC-AFB1-4915-B6C5-7417FB989878@piuha.net> <55669A78.3020309@cisco.com> <C8B9D0E8-C363-4618-8941-D0027B86EB7A@piuha.net> <6BCB4C30-034A-4D13-AD89-88B0719DB75C@vigilsec.com> <7B6FC84D-CE19-435F-A87A-87AEF3FDB305@thinkingcat.com> <556CBF1F.20503@gmail.com> <CAP4=Vciz9noosd=04mxWineNVYwtESve0991JwGWbmC52OViRA@mail.gmail.com> <556CDDD4.8070507@gmail.com>