Re: [Ianaplan] [CWG-Stewardship] ICG request concerning IANA trademark and iana.org domain name

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Mon, 22 June 2015 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Y7j2jX3e8FcLElNbANm4yqFcuigWw8IIgojx7rQ7dGQ=; b=sk8UfzJTjhhYoofsf11QhYWlW97vXjvf7XjWFVuloEj2bqd+eJoEUb+aNQOFLaMvhj c4WjBUsPFu1oPAZ5yqDt7+OyxcZDm8mAxnJBHKglvvIubpd/KkqK7nck4dexS2jlrsm0 pPJ1Os/0RKb4+SEM0GhPZ2s4QtKoZbdl1V+713Mqz3FqPcU3PVXjNTg+3KQ06xMxJXBo m9bAHNWHag2UIiJgRUjx6htBub6EOK0K6Ed49drpiPMok7aforxuL0yXU9FqxHfdLeBK NnOtwbEKv9ijyZvtvWnwMLa4cTJOtNmZHvZKigoiwdu3KjCMqynPwW/vUsXS2uE2Tp51 O5Ig==