[Ianaplan] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Call for submission of comment to the combined ICG proposal and the CRISP Team draft response

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Thu, 27 August 2015 08:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=LxHGVYmg4gxqT5+A9WhywkCy2UVNVUBH5H5W1peidmw=; b=PQfFfondj4foSDXMwmCA2fvFAOJIEctngHTjRKwCKhT+AT/cq0z/P+rYeMNLytBj3k MV0sprrtIrxDIYumdvSPVFGoWIISVIRbjAoGswV9vC2Y3pTOLLbOPl8suD+epGJXDkGg /j9sqNXI3mFDJioQYOdoSx6yM+U0z2o+CFgYTR0BE3VA+RmgbX51kWjaPQOitvLB1mIG 6qj5XGUIK9ICyfRZGtRf7C2uWbFyseLJe8Aewz+E7W3pX971W3nOpDH3FHPaGhUaMc/u VSohERDwjPE9V4PTZ4y7F+Lbd7w2HUQ0FWjTqgOu+NAohPRCYyaz42KDzOwcVuVLxg+M bfJg==