[Ianaplan] control and negotiation (was Re: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02 working group last call)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 04 November 2014 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= x-sasl-enc:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s= mesmtp; bh=qI4wNwWPUAnuGT0OjDid9jwyPYQ=; b=bxgC7s2/m9nHZiXWHOPho dehi7YKxuFzW56DXR+cfbc/0zu5UHtxqJQpUW6TmCyNp/uEowICxX5hLpJrEn41m WtXKmrQx6wbEn1sDO/QzUfS9bmWIUb+0LJs/kfyohbEwwOV/RguR+g7g9xIJqj7L ju/fpMWCz9SHuPCY63Hi2I=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=x-sasl-enc:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to; s=smtpout; bh=qI4wNwWPUAnuGT0OjDid9jw yPYQ=; b=kZwhVWVk1YxQliypIcCwKdu4IRs7ck7ketpo8PH+ugUk5FRrqj+zbaY EcXXaN59uh9vJKRylPAFTcyz/6WFNQee+6p9OfNzNR/xfm5o9bjLI05E//Hl0e30 C7b1UyKWbhI8i2s0BOl9WdLZAXsFtiIx4FIwha2sGqQ9NnMqpqXE=