Re: [Ianaplan] Process concern regarding the IETF proposal development process

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 26 January 2015 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=78DyZiRgXcp+rQLfjnM0J4TYKsW6AhROeuSP0j1B4yg=; b=rUHewQNMnz8HUls/GIaB6OuiqQObAc5TyVbdfoWqTGA48btDUugBjMsuPwOpJoYfvm etMMpTW3FK5nWUG+rAl35LiQwWC+EWk+hSGa6kIwEp+5VxM0SHJQ5KI4Cj1AZ4nrUVuw aaDqTSavy+3jbTS1U8fp9yoD8p/8Zx01LQMJgz0bVoePnwmtWhpVMAzyUSU2QwSbmujM wRrUwRaQUdHYJenYTw9IvwxS8cvSH2MnmOBkcD63e+9QbIHcV6HaSkQQEtPm2QD5tuvd 2aLEVTWs1r4YDMw19a6knv/5XO74Igk1GkhbjxzPWTexEeYjYT58sDScija4/zr9YuFD GUow==