Re: [Ianaplan] I-D Action: draft-lear-iana-icg-response-00.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 10 September 2014 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9774; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410355011; x=1411564611; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=yDf7LpAbpVUxEv6SRzQiS6dsPaut9Mo2S3OfPriyZ6Q=; b=OP7or2YI1M8btu/GpBRBiZl29yv9xZFi19tL/2D0us7gwboHNEx3Cqs2 97yBojyFM/O3PmKhZmsK3PO9WpJsWeHBHo9giU2W12t3l/Y8OFxPDibPg 5LceP+NJSNlO1ODq8YOMcc1heonChgb0/Cxei0Zbk5Txgp+e+1Enl7Cfm w=;