Re: [Ianaplan] What's happening at ICANN?

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=X5MvJi5amxrobRWqy/Ru53IEZA3mQoOmfWWqXKtpMsA=; b=W2hXE5Ee31bOHzRuCq/FfIlx2hrMp6TvCpEfwSzYQdExK8OrNTXgxJtspZelWz+3mz 9MGNqrwVwrt7QKSQOGt7L6DzIEfl2w4bouIcmCDMjW4/JwXbIRb2KV+c9CQ2i7ei5boU hNxBpyRwhmiTufg/wJjhX1trlhd/epSl6TnYQDMYkcP8xqDFvpCI5TPvssDWubM8L2GA Dh5dlUeYM4F/7k+zLz875T4eem9wSFcpupC+/zHTKYbr2Xe9NAF5WJG43hFB3AmrD1bm roPVhZSqr05xIMl1IGQ4CygChdDVQuRr3gm+rcJG9Cgl+9J3tzxTxO2dZb1MVh0Fu0av FjaQ==