Re: [Ianaplan] Update on IANA Transition & Negotiations with ICANN

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Thu, 30 April 2015 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CfP+1GBUv2dwk99zwShm31G0byFBl4xl27RulVLpU7g=; b=m03j941y1yg+W2JrSsO0h/eQQAVXOqZWTlf5JjMvJjvM/qMwRxtM9DIZdEVapACVJN zRtTu+dNpQsYF6JkBQUotBoe6aEMKQojCMOiR67q6aX0zOpYU2gWhevHLhFLNPUYKDYy lAL4vXDS1JV2O8wKWiN0IU+lQjVjXNZK83DDzgDdaD41qQemuOzEyqAyAZKO/62q7g3U WdkdgoF9orVTXpNvGwky4kJKTwFGhNqTVZcR91TnD+h71LQuA7Gaai74D853v0TAoYKt hMnMiU0hM5p9h3oAY3qWtMw8VgZr0WxM+KnT9vQl6ppswMT5FhU/r2Mnln9HgkiY5Ruj 4HHw==