Re: [Ianaplan] What's happening at ICANN?

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Mon, 19 October 2015 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=BzdrC/wYXS+meJurmr1tA+FPS/FtoX6QesfKo4tb1dw=; b=q6t4NWnpyH6KeG250sHI1QYpzCplOCSxVI5oXi9X7Ss0k3XOcBjEvHyi9mStG/er+s 4aS+xpg+9bcN4iEg3WBSkvLCMYFxOivDda0bGuvMY/LeWNlFBvQX4U/shU2VZwJPDezo YA/PBVcT3tcx6F5qfUiEngBY28U22TBKC3oNuJDvRKWZbbrX9xS2Tu3cYagPjAGfVWO9 I6EM4A2iy7lukRvfAXw2roIWFj6Cc/RP0caHSsC+Jmrq8J2R1wQkke1AOEJi4hge75mY pd09ZrC3O4P+0+09R1oqBXUbdsnZOvHhFiEPKEYpXCdRaa4KccV6TyEXJfkumcBoHv5D CNVw==