Re: [Ianaplan] closing the working group

Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com> Thu, 13 October 2016 14:06 UTC

From: Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:06:13 -0400
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Cc: Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com>, "Ianaplan@Ietf. Org" <ianaplan@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] closing the working group

Jari,

I want to thank you for all of your leadership, extensive work and many contributions to the IANA transition process in this working group, the ICG and many other contributions that were not visible to many of us.  Your inputs were always well reasoned and calmly presented regardless of the “heat level” on the mail list or meeting room.  Your leadership through this process provides an excellent example of rational, practical, and implementable solutions that keeps the Internet running well.

Well done!!

Russ Mundy