Re: [Ianaplan] Question from the ICG

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Fri, 25 September 2015 13:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30807; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443186182; x=1444395782; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=2VQoqKouqvANOtKHHVRu4paKMJw9vmT0m/+fAbQjtpI=; b=LcRpyIb3PRlthPz1yhoZXm8Ks+7WptRqBQ6SuZslFC3fRt07oL5kiMTZ HPSdVIldRlYqMDsiWRXY9Hue50KIbtnVyvs7Vpa9bsQCsJW86G6FpTGgp h3XgXCH2RSUM2sd+k6sesGssNG9EF2H4fqMsmkEhn0jT1V+eqK7paShA9 A=;