Re: [Ianaplan] What's happening at ICANN?

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Tue, 13 October 2015 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Dw5L9WMAenyek1WaGWfZ+W2hnQxKwj4RsQgM1j2cX3o=; b=gO7ZO9j9+qQScA0VLakaeyfqG5JO8/9K3GSXdnOq44y3qg4xLPXhcKmz3ilUyJ9J6s BGXlgpxQRIfOQf37QGw0sHoMVkesH4KvR63gZAbgLxhc1hF2PlSCfg5qc8hS+Hl2eYMy MGeWfVZ8sVlDGnOLe22cVIAfqutEz1bvQXvrJ0Fae62YJ9vT4cflmFGNsu98M+KNrr0e 0daNZEhaw1sAde4YNz+ch7EmbYnVxST71tYSSc73NgozhY450PvANVMRLnlIWeprI9Ge P9+08TkjQaG2eYyLhfb1WcOnK9Ov4/hdQkr87UbYRXN7ujQaL7fkIqAaNL7F+fdG/Qid VY0A==