[Iasa20] Some observations

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 22 March 2017 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:message-id :mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=vscwLKdVwox7bVrA4vn8jcxwUVD4lgWJOtpI7pbIb jo=; b=M/h/gT3CNj2hOtNYD8K1seC5fJ1vEVCPZICedn7QX+m149qU3AuLm/ocl osUnPuNpSurJBlGLSXFOT8eKo/ZrBilMEnI9V+/IFu2CmP5qUT79/j1a/dAOQ+oP kERVF6fSp152f3IAQNDRftwyt++2PvPf40hR21bWfaTWoEMN0Yqw6Sle5w2oybAs 9IP4T9qeGeNiWB8bBn6fnRMp3mFlYSpHiq8Nt6DupTODMec8G5fqaHasLBlHd/yi C05ep6+mNFU1o/GUAc+RPNCvmgDP2HSMuFt6+uZtabDFxF9GvdGgbT+L2dSz/bLn dDrILuUnePug9ElS+R62dnMP0sOlQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=vscwLKdVwox7bVrA4v n8jcxwUVD4lgWJOtpI7pbIbjo=; b=TIEB6oxwrh47TofysGT9JDOdnMZ7m96iNP hqZTEBDOQ9NcTuU7dxqoQo8+BQGs0RBbXUP2TO74hXQtZ8RWFm8tb71Mty4cPKlG 6HtNpQLGL5lj9yqXH442NpAfV7q1GeDXbjIjonLpxK9HZPnRlYAQ4xMVMZhjnkeC lTs/YMrbwbW4kpgv8lg7PNLolbdYaksiOF1GiAxsk9j11xG5ObLMdKqeoOc81rUH iWKEHfK68GpJO25+1pSWP7ZSPFWO32YnluCA7/VrFgqQ4M6GyEFkQtVAtRU1DcR4 CyyuWxgyn88axhW4I8oL81awSVVFwjvnPh9spJ6PAp/1tFOngWQA==