Re: [Iasa20] Answers

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 14 March 2018 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=/0vK1Hk778ohFEr6TvZoiftCwacZ0 bTzpCWku1djVOs=; b=p4+4Qrq770xm5+7kQDi2cNxbkLdS6YllUS6qVjBjF4Yc2 OgH7S/mD9dT1T3nReToz8Ypq12kCobSVdUk1sDN4k/SBUJqCoDhBE4MPGUXjcVNu rND8ZjocO0LGBEO7eOD2nwNDNvBUXFSH+W9FnPe+9VJyTkWw8jruyGyJiLlYZa9J WjIZ4hP+NG6Yf/wpo0n3hxSca42KNgOhyGv0IDUo4Dn4HAQecqiAYBgDuS/dFEER l9MOF4ok9lMl2XWMvOLteNWFLHAYpWnV3A4a2uwjZ/XIiA/rp/lzdv5QF/MDgS8U 5BTOWM2kAtIHuV3n5AkyEUa078NXMwh1XfZ0gNj3Q==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=/0vK1H k778ohFEr6TvZoiftCwacZ0bTzpCWku1djVOs=; b=WD6ebOGNuSXU+fSoE+b2UI n2ccBQJbv0vKjh4S7cejAD2YdFLCMii9JFc+vCDwP15BWy+U7rw4Tbl3HxMI4aJu fPwq0lR5dnFIMt2dCbaFeh2e7iulZKsYLTUcO0nadK70KkL0Vy9OyhirwLsCrzvG n7Hj+ZIzim5AGPr49TBKl2LK/gNX7XWtptpjp3zpBc5nG4y+IHNbcCOo4eTPhiT/ YUNkbLaiykr8I+A4nIWoW9DnmJsgRXLgvrZlsx+I9/qvRRNw6CBu8V4WhEHkk2p6 ZzauqlvHSqH1l2M+E3LQRFy1J+m5nj0SreEmGr34mZGhik0b58X4VVtfHlRd0Z+Q ==