Re: [Iasa20] 6635bis

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Wed, 01 May 2019 00:51 UTC

To: Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx>
Cc: IASA 2 WG <iasa20@ietf.org>
References: <20190428034407.4EC3B20130AC13@ary.qy> <43D5554EEDD8418CC4E0C195@PSB> <CAL02cgSnpP1pA=mStxkEahG8rmqEFL0CkAVkgq1b3mp_Kif9Sg@mail.gmail.com> <58df809e-44dc-88b8-ff11-1c7ef1ccb8f6@joelhalpern.com> <02C8F2A9-D8E5-4E3B-A185-B8C9C9AC410D@cooperw.in> <37d6031a-b0c6-c082-d4e7-008a67ba02b4@joelhalpern.com> <AFC2A44B-2F42-4BD6-BF16-3A4F9895B9B7@cooperw.in> <f6bf4fea-64d0-4616-17d9-25c3b1e961d3@joelhalpern.com> <82D23000-AADA-4534-89A8-DF43861CB468@sn3rd.com> <d2341f9c-f941-5c16-f6ca-a8884de6191a@joelhalpern.com> <60a383b5-1086-5efb-8c8b-b8c8457bf6f4@gmail.com> <CAL02cgTVP6Pjg31mCo2mqu88YuJu=c+PcpSpLZ_6xayDRWVwCg@mail.gmail.com>