Re: [Iasa20] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 30 June 2019 21:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m8zQA3Ll0ih/A4+Ot0ao41nrY59PGPkYJbzjX5U5iT0=; b=M2S5QX+ohPPR++7Cn5rM2tZewM60Ppt4STZYtoXoi9ixKMg3r4I7Oorz1NLhOgzrCI dZ4rujfKlQa0BDTobx1cUKbUA3MBRU/ctgD/kmgLE4RXkfu3UlY098Lz2aUePhpgaeYO 2sQYZPRglfVWlBA6pGRL+i4X8FnachafhuA8hHC9SaB7HnyAoX8aI065jdDEwwtOEBv9 /QkhwX59rtA70CSkm2/vzVmzh7U6abCJKgFc41DfOY5uujhmkTF2x/mBNH4gwzxp5nZV TbJ8WTQY/LQunjAYwLPJSJyAETZX0mHLaY1dk4R8nw3I4MbTxYaQxYoG4OvO7PLshmLK cgYw==