Re: [Iasa20] Memo exploring options for IASA 2.0 models

Brad Biddle <brad@biddle.law> Fri, 16 February 2018 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=biddle-law.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CsrnVJ9lCGjcUfXA2BDGos8Fe5R3fmx4/V4GwkYweJU=; b=GezUWwUpMtHEKbkMLkfREpxIWVepZbfXUZPu7MgVDFTjXAop9pAvpq7j922lYGJeuo LWIxezURXatnWh8wzukkmdfbDcKKkjqAmEab8XO9cbgChr0IHQtPFLN9G9ONhhU3hesn 6WrWN10PiRNWXzow8MOBqhy09soHAdojacLlgVaX1lVkRE6Ef7GM2nxg5yWJnw79VAjg Hi+TbkIXDFOI/atgp7d6yK2MWojNOXUMEsym3AV9G4Y12Mmr08zsycKHslHFFvfOpbsS SOKFbv+9Oqzsk8ELOT73pZ6vLrkfWqcSzgmC8zEnpIBFnj2UIU95lOj/LTn0q58bBcL4 HGqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CsrnVJ9lCGjcUfXA2BDGos8Fe5R3fmx4/V4GwkYweJU=; b=H4Eu6my0W3UfT0CsOb5Kn227lMRtnBxDC/r/DRmky8Sd53UdlwaQb+ixIfs+1dY4Rm 3/Oc5ESbaIFsBHGrJP76+opwYdXZpsocJxUwG51IzgrzjgPvfespEOvzVy7gIt49rayO GNf24ph7MdsY8jC7Wyv1wJDldqYLgEEEKuKd8rpEqf0WCfpOJamw+Hm3icQEpMIie2Oy dddD7kdmZLoLn/muqsN+kznjM1gG1/Kayvrl0gA+EsFYLzzexXfcwOtv9KW95bjwCrl6 MH1lc52kdB2iwdl5qHveuGkwyLi6A3hvgWceHiCm4+Tr+zjL1/bPdajxko6Mz8fzH9di cXkQ==
References: <4483006c-1652-7340-19f8-8d0579af8213@cdt.org> <CA+9kkMBK0YzWmVZqFnRuzKj_mTZeSHy4xhZSgrjjNr7NnO68DQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABtrr-V88xYcRDNMDz8aH_6Jq-fvtDLMwpYxxXFxLZv-S25SSg@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgQu-zi_FySTsDX_HbPOt+FrFYypSvPLwY8QfnfffR3QrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMC_BjV4DdxNSk5LrgR0uU1vVF3YDyqobFYc7-t_idx60w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPdOjkhqQiqgeWUeMRb-Q3MzKtk=fEYxzQdmaaWoaGvZsQ8+Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgSpfhv9s5zSNLq+orj7OgOji_tJ1_9Csj+P3oBrrtDsgw@mail.gmail.com>