[Ibnemo] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: How to group/reuse definitions

Xiayinben <xiayinben@huawei.com> Thu, 19 November 2015 09:01 UTC

From: Xiayinben <xiayinben@huawei.com>
To: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bwietf@bwijnen.net>, "zhangyali (D)" <zhangyali369@huawei.com>, PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ <pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com>, Zhoutianran <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "ibnemo@ietf.org" <ibnemo@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:00:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.28.178]
Subject: [Ibnemo] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: How to group/reuse definitions

I agree with you. To separate the two key words to express these two concepts is more accurate and clear.
But you also mentioned, in normal internet setups, IP connectivity is default when there is a path can reach.
So when user describes network connection(resource), they don't need describe connectivity again.

If we provide two key words for connection and connectivity, we need provide a clear guide to let user know when need describe connectivity and when don't need it.

Best regards,
Yinben