Re: [Ibnemo] Policies and Intent-Based Networking

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 18:26 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Laurent Ciavaglia' <Laurent.Ciavaglia@alcatel-lucent.com>, 'PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ' <pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com>, ibnemo@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:26:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [Ibnemo] Policies and Intent-Based Networking

Laurent:

Thank you for letting me know the use case of a network administrator is
valid.  Could you send me a direct pointer to the policy continuum paper.  I
am having trouble finding it on the site.  The research at
www.univerself-project.eu is very interesting, but I just cannot find the
specific paper you mention.

Sue Hares