Re: [Ibnemo] Policies and Intent-Based Networking

Laurent Ciavaglia <Laurent.Ciavaglia@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 20:49 UTC

To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, 'PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ' <pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com>, ibnemo@ietf.org
From: Laurent Ciavaglia <Laurent.Ciavaglia@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 22:49:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [Ibnemo] Policies and Intent-Based Networking

Sue,
Quickly, I can point you to two references (pdf files):
     -Technical report D24, sections 3.3 and 4.1.
(http://tinyurl.com/mr6rhgn)
     -Use case on Network and Service Governance
(http://tinyurl.com/pqmvu8r)
For more papers on the topic, I will have to check with the main
authors, please let me know...

Best regards, Laurent.