Re: [iccrg] introducing draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion

"Huangyihong (Rachel)" <rachel.huang@huawei.com> Thu, 14 November 2019 07:25 UTC

From: "Huangyihong (Rachel)" <rachel.huang@huawei.com>
To: "Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com>, Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>, iccrg IRTF list <iccrg@irtf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 07:25:32 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.33.196]
Subject: Re: [iccrg] introducing draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion

Hi Jake and Michael,

Thanks for the feedback.

It's not our intention to publish this specific draft as an RFC. What we want is to stimulate some discussions on what the standard community can do with such a direction. We've already know a lot of attempts in academic area, How it can convert to something that can be widely supported in the industry is what we are chasing.

BTW, this will be presented in the side meeting on Tuesday morning as announced by Paul, where we're going to show some initial test results for discussion.

BR,
Rachel