Re: [iccrg] Musings on the future of Internet Congestion Control

David Hayes <davidh@simula.no> Fri, 17 June 2022 09:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=simula-no.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=references:user-agent:from:to:cc:subject:date:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qIK1mrpXlxpi6TU0Cd/c2pg221PrGIU4v++OMS6YPtw=; b=AhcnSrfi0sggZ3+yRbUw4Av/NdLBr3E0rKT0UAKA+mIUW8eFj9V7kMX7ewlhoSqwgb NSl1DzmBL9EDCXo7/O/5kL36toRuCRxhdRQ84w2pHZhSX8RF/3CaiJTMh4ZgJho7z9i7 tjHhqgYPDRT43dNgrqzsZahxhHaaluu2rLX00SsoYJWyDQp+YRDd5U92rFLlTLYwH8U1 ahRK9DP/rZooxfYUINsCqm5fWQIXVFq6gka4rlbrx4Hh3PH+xdE87cjZIBbe4YKapEPV 8CsCrk7ypiXuN5TxKiYTa/ww/Uik4qV1o15SBrgJfXjapC5vaISYSnFOiH6pk3/JXgOj k38g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:references:user-agent:from:to:cc:subject:date :in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qIK1mrpXlxpi6TU0Cd/c2pg221PrGIU4v++OMS6YPtw=; b=mXJ0Q1EKE7aZrLHwOrWVSJ13R6h9wqxe7gz1NC/GZXdV7YxY4ZQ4nQx3hqW2s7IfmC Oyue63PllqOERY3B+0eSDcjMhGOvLLfiw9CmhpxeYL+vnU72xaAbk+q/IMAAKiu3YfVa 1ib2VmRVAzHf4bHzD+X86c0oV3oYkLewXsAlH6LMN/bQ4m7hPM/BNd9fznA6LlLC7gou 8ttkdvy+CG+ZZBp2Cna9BnsBUM2tlQd668nwsa61URsvCkbJ2ITd6sQ0xNwuEw9qnk6m 2lZCuWPSYP600hRTmvjZSzNsLfvZO4sOhWSzLql7MEQ93s+tif2GeZszCXGZN433zBSQ yHkQ==