Re: [iccrg] [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-05.txt

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Wed, 17 February 2021 17:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YDfNN7zbQKXDgZM0KyYA0AuzzycNKQjp5TCllWt3XfA=; b=1MmozT4+V3tIFYEIrT4NPWNuG1LQOs3gXqHjAbAnJfqAiwJ5eVw7Gt81U2DF5zZr7/ 2Iq4KMId5Sam2q6FFPsAGDdG60WJaPhi2yjj9kWXdEYPtW0UjkZOIT1qv3yrZN3Sdazx Nlsxas0LR4IfmJHqBeV7IaQ//ADVtbdcWthCYmryvu+yJrs6El8coQW4ZPnaqHU7NxZ5 KoFN1nPepPllnzMHurhaqMRppd5fna6BRoQurTZFiGf0AOdRNLMBdZ4RZGLQ1uhx4M8V WZWouolQDENT/yxx1oHlMIELSsnj2HWYPc0WbE+teFB7QlcbZ32IHsKT9jCdN65Fqh+e 9nYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YDfNN7zbQKXDgZM0KyYA0AuzzycNKQjp5TCllWt3XfA=; b=cgyA6sdOOdEO0aR0AyanBkHoRyCua1ib2DYfG2TZwtjKh4WGuLNEG4aw0DJQNCC6kV fptpBFYInYC+t7Q0lCOoC1dPk+gNRnFbMaVFKKgJ8NXarhJ8XsBCgt5a5CDpg3XBxqTl PJ82/XynPYhUBP8uHWXQfYOGXDszBzbcksePGHFRJXX1HXDafJEfCt1Iwj7g3AOZHnza 3akJ5wDytrBkysgO7flbXLFie+ZtkI32bx712V7/ccHDbbtDeXJeky5lPd87mtDiBGie lmegZZfdXJ1EaZUzhD6mUjvBkZVWWAsRVTpzYzBsHhcXVEpOA4t9giOvKSmnVciYsv4E RtNw==