Re: [Ice] ICE PAC: When to start the timer waiting for possible peer reflexive candidates? - discussion restart

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Tue, 02 July 2019 00:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6dJLJNoJ0Onuyv+JPUy6RPgQOLlZGOp9M1c9gHXNJq0=; b=NeoDpo/jt68v/JzM4/WiAcQrVsr3rTKe/VEWXxBn18z0RlG1NSJvj7lGOcaGAnjjD9 fh6YU/wXx6CE/l2KhkDp3KTxKbmdS/pGYVl0dcX3mqA9dtZe5/vPWmDAXnhtu+pMD6MD tUA5l/4fSTi5rFBAfoGjdte6WpcDIUPe9nhrv+FOJEiDtRLZthjhMQz4JteBwfNLB4IJ Eg26Kxp2dQnqJPEovXb3n+TBR9r7KGy9eZ8Uk+rGNaPYUTOc3S9CHWziHjRTcswVzbs7 bX9+0DLMbZ9kviAZOn/AiomqPux6VcwA1Tx55YjgtoElZr/BHw+bEfPdQJdDp3cc+D1K Whiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6dJLJNoJ0Onuyv+JPUy6RPgQOLlZGOp9M1c9gHXNJq0=; b=JZ6VLCBrIJtSbEkf3DeAep99/l2EPyJH85a4qWBMnto+JxOEC16M+9FlnbAEhNQ7YM rcR5RWhYdEHKW1G+SuiyXGh2bdWnN9hZj6NEpMVNKXNuqruzdzJC6cQjjreFJrqEZCyn 5QWHGjuZfP9B3XS6eBtLdwiK3+UhpVBQE1QUSHkfdReFwv1rt3NTZYrgkGJBHnMwNJiq j/HQFj/aMvpukeN6G/p91yuhyr5MMPoOeUEpAt66K6BFYoJIdW0v/xxPTMl9MejwiVcW pPOZkWDTdJBwhvz3SCeKLreNjqDWf5nSe78uc5O6wnh2QEy4pwEMIK0Ld7qF60PGZXDH d4hw==