Re: [icnrg] Review comments on draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04

"Milheiro Mendes, Paulo Jorge" <paulo.mendes@airbus.com> Mon, 20 April 2020 09:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=airbus.com; i=@airbus.com; l=52813; q=dns/txt; s=eers-ng2048; t=1587374771; x=1618910771; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id: subject:to:cc; z=MIME-Version:=201.0|References:=20<03CF39E3-C847-415B-97 4D-3A06E3622A70@orandom.net>|In-Reply-To:=20<03CF39E3-C84 7-415B-974D-3A06E3622A70@orandom.net>|From:=20"Milheiro =20Mendes,=20Paulo=20Jorge"=20<paulo.mendes@airbus.com> |Date:=20Mon,=2020=20Apr=202020=2011:25:15=20+0200 |Message-ID:=20<CAD6RcJbQv9GJcTN+hREt9PxeYPoO5o07rLxGTK15 zRoO0fVyTg@mail.gmail.com>|Subject:=20Re:=20Review=20comm ents=20on=20draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04|To:=20"David=20R .=20Oran"=20<daveoran@orandom.net>|Cc:=20draft-mendes-icn rg-dabber@ietf.org,=20ICNRG=20<icnrg@irtf.org>; bh=PcXXo/W4GAyZlKDVP2iVXKMTibLGGb/iGLPRcFliVVg=; b=BSPeBQr/jK1DW+DFp3ZH0By9U2hoo2u6UfHtQETpipROCFOVCg9/nQqN C+QP/PH2SiDbR9dHLXJPPrs2GnZakoqh+bUYRbMqV3QFWnk8OsMlz6cVk 3ykmTVIIzvojkZcUWEtHjkrPpN/II91uGCz0p++GFQ+e5r6AX9Er/mMY1 5bOLan+XKRii+ZPtFsEO6TDMuHSDSBqmjlsMPaR4Q0RfuszAK2LU0qZK0 M2O/EXEWmmDjkRttmCAj1rrysQ0YaDu5PpGh38V0xrAejOxBvEiOtoFFz cH0gMFQUFdDs1WbBsnxh0zTxOU7YzWV4j+MSjAVWl3gFt71/DXcrh4kK0 g==;
Received-SPF: Pass (MX: domain of paulo.mendes@airbus.com designates 209.85.208.200 as permitted sender) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=209.85.208.200; receiver=MX; envelope-from="paulo.mendes@airbus.com"; x-sender="paulo.mendes@airbus.com"; x-conformance=spf_only; x-record-type="v=spf1"; x-record-text="v=spf1 ip4:35.190.247.0/24 ip4:64.233.160.0/19 ip4:66.102.0.0/20 ip4:66.249.80.0/20 ip4:72.14.192.0/18 ip4:74.125.0.0/16 ip4:108.177.8.0/21 ip4:173.194.0.0/16 ip4:209.85.128.0/17 ip4:216.58.192.0/19 ip4:216.239.32.0/19 ~all"
Received-SPF: None (MX: no sender authenticity information available from domain of postmaster@mail-lj1-f200.google.com) identity=helo; client-ip=209.85.208.200; receiver=MX; envelope-from="paulo.mendes@airbus.com"; x-sender="postmaster@mail-lj1-f200.google.com"; x-conformance=spf_only
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=airbus.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PhPstzq8M0NnY2E5ljwpyrvN49q2hZ1w/dbB/yymBEQ=; b=F5UlJnW1hJVdsyY5Vq78T7/W7KKw0nySua8a55AZMRLliEFVbtNZ3fdxsgtMEPmm1V vmVtvrHzCtYWyuyVys5eNpktCGaeeycKPtqdp0FQM6besRuHbVWxM8rl5pnM9JX9TRK+ 0axTBdXS4O7trFy0f/e/hHxJ576IqIi38mN4+6cON+zMSiEd1DxwUZ0tXmn06kS7k6kN 6aIG3TM3sZ4y90yn6RjIF7PJS+c9Rv2H0IsTLVqODvudusMID0EXbcWE+KueMzIR++sU rRCy3zVEA+X5b3/oxzAw3kTwylSLllO537nbkB0v8PQ3E0WCY0GphLotwvaD+U501h/4 C+Kg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PhPstzq8M0NnY2E5ljwpyrvN49q2hZ1w/dbB/yymBEQ=; b=X/i1VeKTIoETqgRFnRUFoqwlFL3GziCIqAqnsECoTFVBEJl+Gw2fo5ZLfOgsk6lygN bUpICmWxUSte3P39howpzT3WvNZDhlB8DU0fB3R1yqf4xVePGHEHjTJSYu+D3v5GShRR hjZ8ANg8glygqe6wDrCQF8WrhpiOInDWvT7xUD+nCh/I/ZgO7pzY6XLllHzTkucSVExl Q4EcAdbYz1tqXdZkvHG+o0s7h1Ajg+XQ/ZMbzwPLhuUNYynFkgCu7s9cDnQy+ZgFQc7O 5WPaIsG8ta7H6AF9Uewhkkx9iX3bQwmrx/iRCFKeuSXRx9jJC47rqZvdzNv1EAsdm2Mq eKYQ==