Re: [icnrg] Last Call: draft-irtf-icnrg-ipoc

Luca Muscariello <muscariello@ieee.org> Thu, 16 April 2020 07:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FrHoYVm7jH2ELwn2mNF8Y+FkMdzYqhEuv//l529Gt2I=; b=NlsxwmzrNTLkbKxFbw1ik+eZ5kwZM7eKEh4A6qWCiB+U4vEYLvAc583YTUcq9a00jC oTRCnzwGyCfaiSsvjvCteISRli0N92yrnJN9kIxmFL5m9IgSvc6mz3yUW5qN8Qnfd/YD igSYSbQJJ8LPEFwvHgxZpA9h2Ax86JKEiehO2OH7h+Rm8Bv0LPQXP5XhMlKaiTkg3Jw9 F74NubdrLElEQX3g1etVtNVRYxr1tp7sCHCELf3xOPb0bp3DkZMgsLipTW08naf4QvSm S2wsxwIcfqIrJmzoYxaxig27Pb1CuNYa1tQj5itDEUemNKK5MWB3z3hBbwryywpd91vH 1D0g==