[icnrg] Resolving the ballot comments on draft-oran-icnrg-qosarch

"David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net> Thu, 19 November 2020 18:38 UTC

From: "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>
To: "Mallory Knodel" <mknodel@cdt.org>, "Spencer Dawkins at IETF" <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, irtf-chair <irtf-chair@irtf.org>
Cc: "The IRSG" <irsg@irtf.org>, ICNRG <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 13:31:33 -0500
Subject: [icnrg] Resolving the ballot comments on draft-oran-icnrg-qosarch

I believe this version addresses all the IRSG ballot comments and
contains new text specifically around my responses to Mallory &
Spencer’s comments on the ballot (and which we informally resolved via
email).

If so, this should be ready for progression to IESG conflict review and
RFC editor processing. Thanks to everybody who read and commented on
this!

I’ve attached a diff from the prior version in case you want to review
the changes only.

DaveO