Re: [icnrg] Revision of draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04

Hitoshi Asaeda <asaeda@ieee.org> Tue, 22 September 2020 01:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=google; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BjKRVu+icTXYTiOvCY4PNj/3/9BUQLQ/FF3BBjxyC4I=; b=GJXraBbGgLjSULoM7pUP8iZtElxuWsRqdsyUykDuEOY7epRgIyBAGFuEJAFUMfPmMs UowZ5wwx8W5VeIKFSB35n8pTFRg1FKs2J/nQIMQTAJihDWWuZ8rKc2bFlNxAms58EQrw 8Lc2Aqzg+6tnLa7nmVZpl2USgvUCdezzWDxDs=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BjKRVu+icTXYTiOvCY4PNj/3/9BUQLQ/FF3BBjxyC4I=; b=Uua6T/iANXySiwq3nBHavXUBCsknR3BmZquQxFy2PbfV0/NOAl98HKzG39QBizLWkY rmI81V9ulEx2rsJzli3mVTcXZ3MXC9AKY3Uy2KRkFDIw4a3DD8ATlOBghLLjCiynT2mx fVGcxEIAxEpGgblNVgd9fsqJygCaRy7JKYZ52OofEoWPKpESlf1OlXbdToEEBcAfjTea l5Nqn5K2YQWMvSvdgAhVxVwA+27/KhnIv+taF8JmrXa+Og6NUQRFhhoN83p6f1iB2Yk8 svaI+MxxisCjjmqV+UZ2BqyzuF2Slg9IdKPQTylQQ9ReswUdusTm2D6DKf7TL3aV98z7 C6eA==