Re: [icnrg] [irsg] Final IRSG poll on draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-06

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2019 03:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=37KLndmMStXNGfzppVxzwEhPRPL51J70D2+o67Lzbm8=; b=c0VMVr8NyvYuhABs/vrBPIJjw6Y7rmWAU7b1HRCHpAYY/RUh6e697FCbSYhmOA8Q/Z 74m6IVDMZJ+1DhflCKDFLFoLcE7oRfWipOtZXwjc1u34tbX4fOFJFUWPDLx6h9jsKNm4 XRXeiCO8qpggsSI8XSLADAtJ2ptuaZ7MxoXZuMwicBteZ8XR2A3dZ8c7I6JBCUF/9yXA ujbyVdHnq+eeDjt0uqmLyKkiFKtqjm7XztaY4vXYtAAa305NX1sGl5aOVefq6AzXC02U CdbI0Jhb2mUUt5TfUG/5atEMJmc3DcoLFljVIyKYXZHUTQlercvLU4FD3MU5k03Mmh6U VrAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=37KLndmMStXNGfzppVxzwEhPRPL51J70D2+o67Lzbm8=; b=AmburZ6HFpMPSMc9Iv1F3DfxUKU1KURjHt8yJN6gu9yKb4aoEw038V3A0bX6plS3kY X8DaXhH8pzH+DopBrPuUCsrs6dXL0aW2ubYhySbOc4GXJbbUkjNUFdqkp64izDeJU4vI ygKezLRiEdjlw5Yq4pUJeANu1Cu4q3yqLoDtUA1AXvuV5/rwhyZi+f7eSagmhZytBlh/ e/y153BIsmKsbMwTCrIMF4L6LTlfg68jsZmz4ZkaUaLrCEyaFM5XJyZEIwzCIQeTe3x2 oqqCbcgaltSk+YGCDK+vSJ6lLBplERKTeTG3j25ZFO/HeyMxTEXjXJMdAD6N/aSHrLUH QUzw==