Re: [icnrg] Vessel Container Format

"David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net> Thu, 10 November 2022 19:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=mail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=iuXsGwb6Dwim10oCOwcqkv97jUi/Ugf7vzXtQfb9e7Y=; b=LuGpSE/UJXKJ3GmIwKXePxagSD Tho2rGgHgsg3TYhk6RYzW3o8JUDRrWWVRh+LWq3iYWQkNT9I1wJmjLfhf/aexWta7MlLkzAOEQdeL Jg9TH7rO/2r2mcq+VUFpTe9wzFCxyMNbfmN5l77jicjBAr3ArwXZFFS/vXTAZ0U9Zcr4=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=omegamail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject: Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=iuXsGwb6Dwim10oCOwcqkv97jUi/Ugf7vzXtQfb9e7Y=; b=Fa6P5oCmST+FPxKbmsA4eDfmJA 9IRkIkmXo4osQtlXZUIjuCAEXAlUQJcpscom+igrkcJdt2Tf6NkIMf/+5sBg==;