Re: [icnrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnx-timetlv-01.txt

Cenk Gündoğan <mail+ietf@gundogan.net> Wed, 11 March 2020 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gundogan.net; s=201712; t=1583925076; bh=1vG2Vjx1TrR745ghchTw7U7sXEVlACgDxHsVLW2q/FU=; h=References:From:To:Subject:In-reply-to:Date:From; b=EQ2ManjMSaY0x5P3Ui42ZETl+ZuuFcuWV++2OmlMc7hbM2p8hpZcLxbpR6reatRWy uFZmxRYTePYIiWNFaLvMTzuai/IiEkv4wwnXGBOhTM47SDyVyTAfSuyzS3mVdCUtJ3 LkIQ/+W0a/CKhhPYer4kdZU8Z71/VsHh3smcqh7SEBlxvzv56a03iiq+z6KOamhPUM VhDD1C/pM9taplyuQHnqQMEPnHFEAMANkxfCsNo/9D6g7jlQS6DQKH3pUFaWYZF2/9 ff0g3Tcz2VYf9eoJIL9UiivBCOhwNAEDI/LQBD3X6V1bv+BEB4ixMQYA/qlN5Y2Tk7 OO8YVUfP+fveQ==