Re: [icnrg] [irsg] IRSG review request draft-oran-icnrg-qosarch-04

"David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net> Mon, 24 August 2020 18:25 UTC

From: "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>
To: "Schooler, Eve M" <eve.m.schooler@intel.com>
Cc: Steering Group <irsg@irtf.org>, icnrg@irtf.org, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>, icnrg-chairs@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 14:25:06 -0400
References: <BB926E54-EFC9-42A6-A5B4-EA24A8AA9063@csperkins.org> <SN6PR11MB31500BBEBCE6A69A62F32A50D7440@SN6PR11MB3150.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <E79F23E1-DBB1-4A96-977A-F563140F30D2@orandom.net> <SN6PR11MB31509302D11466B012F852D9D7450@SN6PR11MB3150.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <10481907-3FDE-4922-854E-6954510DBA57@orandom.net> <SN6PR11MB3150CE51DA1F7DF7D5096A1CD7560@SN6PR11MB3150.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>