Re: [icnrg] [irsg] IRSG ballot closed: <draft-oran-icnrg-qosarch-05.txt> to Informational RFC

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 12 October 2020 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pYEUCSXzCX3Ye+AYEsA1vJfedj+bhRUZXU/Y2wiPI7U=; b=BR4aE3+JF72eoxPr4IBVQUoLIv30zYR0WVn0Dk8+IXhsXArkPuEn3mu2WsmM5sTPDK baVVq7yR+gNfaZbeKX0BU6y4gOmWo77NwdZCwJIR2FoYgs3zrobjDOFHSeeWT4Mtm2Vk 8FySXcZ1YFaI0EZYXys+Qma9vE8TTjw7kVdfdzdZYby0rppAwdjMwdPpGhpN/TiQMvTL lT1jnL396ny5Jwstybui8gX4RaAjQxQ+UZNLFZlic8LSqPgVLBQFnTfGWDiFNWm0OJR8 lC5KDhVDMpP1CzaiqRaNABztkdez9qBdQJiO/b+DkuzP5a2LkQDRpKAHMxfo+A3nOrEF SzgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pYEUCSXzCX3Ye+AYEsA1vJfedj+bhRUZXU/Y2wiPI7U=; b=ljYL9n1Sp+eidBnXXgHFy83zzAxxR9ScKGcz2RgMCcQ39vco1VfAYBYt84Mmb4kTg9 c7ICfcX/r6yNqwtaiV8sinAruqkkgj1GhwoUxnQRNaH8QQxJfHgWMMcBjWZClM55vCPY WNoKcu92M2tx25YebT9QPBHGmv0ggQaCXvA0cL6ZCEzdPqktXmHwVfw3I6MejSqOg72a U+RV2M0lpft8ibrZqakXdldRLiSdwTcADRXEo0sFOg9cdKanirFYDmsTXUphSOTF8kNV y0+H6ai2a1x3WRob3a9CuieFcL8OZzHpPLvpsXg8V58aoN7pGpTp1gkWKbd4x7Ya8VMj 1e1Q==