Re: [icnrg] I just submitted an update to my ICN QoSArch draft

Luca Muscariello <muscariello@ieee.org> Fri, 29 November 2019 15:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wa7GVJx+9yGvyzOcco9qPcVE/SuUWtq1/XUfR1ON6Xo=; b=idFc8tS9bf4Zczke9+gMfKf4+C/5zSI4kEgTZHoSYn+1oKWGifK1wttUmSiBIofSGQ 44S/hZphtW+jkMDFyd4Kr+H7KWNsV8i5w3kHaUT+3GhfeTx/dJteGd/suywYdwQqNsZf NvrPq/TeTkKJtr89qyKvTw3GTf2XFmLFow8FMSxg9pc+Xgt/A0zBZUca+ZIfnyZ8M3PU olY1KmDVQvyvnEEdPjKo87O7E/oeCNtP5HUOVcjB7Gc51frcGyHfQqsbCaUXXOh5Q97V xBW2eQ/pjRVEXZzgxaiNuS5GknNv5jNlVoH2UYOsw+BPYloqlZJSwV2eVrcG+q4OJer2 yDkQ==