Re: [icnrg] comments: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-00.txt

Ravi Ravindran <ravi.ravindran@gmail.com> Sat, 12 October 2019 07:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tAeyjZV2Vrcl74n/I/eGrguT4imOigxGK8ceJ+vTm1s=; b=Yzax0PSgWp+OJS5fEHor2bpgDg8nhXTKyAouTfg0YSXFpMZjsUEz8rBIyHMgGY9Yb3 ZEZNDVVkbh3pVJXTsvaM2V2fOqtOd2/lK/VQ/a8fjVjY7aupI/lDHl7JtAD37eZ7Jlbh 5Ddr2jgiM+37pemy0BVZ3IItl/5m3G6m1k52o63Zafs+4j0WxPwedsYcanOzQhmoiw5f rBIvnTDoee0jlgeIohBdzaTRkTvj2yZOxMyiOSTXihdSxUY0Y5iMhvIShxd7G1jrfyvz tcNaTmnyHkyFNcCkazUfCRWZYcX1JqC2u7Ep9wpzN7k/IGycVLkCBed04CNNJWykrl7e m+NA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=tAeyjZV2Vrcl74n/I/eGrguT4imOigxGK8ceJ+vTm1s=; b=DV9wH0drpDNlGPrKeAbqDPysYhs9Qkhku/3KrEledMgWuc7VMtgohQ7HWniGqrclgO qi2Txsg9oaph76N9ib/Zg7QjYLmWW+62No+eyAz8uyU6k1kAuGE1ATZVPkB4cF3RUoY6 KmVGy0Cw8NgckC6Ko4XYHTX8dx4jZIN8K61kYefZCCNPfY7Sk4u8i2WCkr5S7VmkGxiK 5+BFjS5Z0DXcJICSlS9PwQj6xf77kWwgZ/ZCHu+KG7aJVcuh2yFsPT+ImHbsx3CSkCsh 8UJeD8fXihzoh+mTzwydrGNu1m/rlRY+vFLGxfVEQo79EbuaH/dD4GUgBI7NGGhCWS9I 9AxQ==