Re: [icnrg] recasting address semantics

Jens Finkhaeuser <jens@interpeer.io> Fri, 25 February 2022 14:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 14:31:49 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=interpeer.io; s=protonmail; t=1645799512; bh=0O+RW0NQ5ZnYcKxCA4F05Fw6RMe5DKY9iUHl/FHPVCw=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Reply-To:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To: References:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID; b=A+4ieVLd/yQjmky+eNXwbDKujJ5dx9/IIRokqXA+1U7LBNX+NprW3k8pX5qQkzHH/ tY46OiUG0Be/9mmbBCm7YgkIgoyVFmhEkvzOPOIfRhrgSOeEJ0CobfD8ac/9CC8qB8 KVWI9L8xrH4sOCsS/I94DelyJEvr5T8dKSetEoyg=