Re: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-icnlowpan-05.txt

Cenk Gündoğan <mail+ietf@gundogan.net> Thu, 19 September 2019 17:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gundogan.net; s=201712; t=1568914217; bh=SNlaGBSi+IpGQ8jxbFiXpR3YSSL76TH6+X1h5g71fPM=; h=References:From:To:Subject:In-reply-to:Date:From; b=ZJCLkhghJ1wBAmHaQeYl4QHrQptJv5kdC49AXf3SWpD0uXsFMTNed+w79HUjRbg9w mnQZWIQc9dAs3BSUj225wKUXkCIWc28uF/ch5xNpzz7/q3155HGnE8A/1h5y6SWdwr ayGMZoGMwSuSR7TCqVAqO/t/sWLQ4z5iKha8e47ph8Z6vm4MOfbSZi57N6w/xKhWQv NZpc4z2UZueVE9C4B8iHGfduVwPAGh0ylV94WAp2Z738tVoRrEAJYXSB6qlJSgzRt0 UWmQB4yiDpCsBA1xiqotoXveKO9Zzv0IielOWe30QDCvM+IfrM5aahxL3oqb1qDbEy jc6ThKSQH7Bsw==