Re: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering-00.txt

Hitoshi Asaeda <asaeda@ieee.org> Sun, 17 November 2019 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=kgC0DAvAy/ANDF1kXfNbllPe2LSg7kWNdRgI8uZS/Zw=; b=Lwo8oFjogJ/NUJhWypPsqHmQj7GjUQlL3qZaMmBe6WxP7o+dDFRIqCQ8q6hZsPkcGu IANtFHE3Rh7FIVWFP2AMBRwd0cvod04kqGfk3OQec3GNBZS5z7chRM4/wmhzeTQYyHmI 2ShyDrg35E7PTlWVEEiCvljTcopiQxuL9xZs0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=kgC0DAvAy/ANDF1kXfNbllPe2LSg7kWNdRgI8uZS/Zw=; b=L87nTvEBiF4ou3urOz82UpL6mL7NKCqpOqg94KseXJ9ylHXbDIosCLpPRPQNxY3tAL K3xEmH/Qgl/DD/KgIsmMjG96C4wf9jYvjE+3Z5htoEvAkI4xNEFqTN8FLNWHgmnKuLNV YxC/stqicANh7znu9OuL3atr/1aPHfYjhOR8FaPmb4w5NOZrG0rqK5k2dYmiZ3w2XLYI hM2g+BADcPpzTvuavsOCitfEMxH+hgGHPofIShdpfC2JUBqYrVO1aZyWHPyqHSmO8VxH /3uR5UnggDtuLt4mG8njS6YuQbvmJerrk545k8+ZViAnQz+ynMo7C4ah2bSKPPw6+708 AUjA==