Re: [Id-event] Options regarding SPAGs

Atul Tulshibagwale <atultulshi@google.com> Sat, 05 December 2020 00:41 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.598 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kiLxxPgDaHrSoBMvTKa/qo2hbFG1KCllfRJyT08OdW4=; b=RkQy1iGUwu535yFjSgipW+ZZbWUajd9PzM08Vhz0lM3YBNZAhx2VG9zTqzCCYuRcTr l3N+F8xKJrx6b+miTQRO3diAvqgjti6lqpkiSuxlBDkUaAiVBMdrwWd4jtbAb+hmLRdW WHB41NGJGv3VzBF+A4VApTZI9YoKzHjC3fhOAN11QNT9fb1nwjQb86ERqA1uf7NGuci3 49g7o+CmfiYKjrqB27A1Pb2mG8bqtYYy1SpBhdm0SBBqvkg8vU2JBvaL1Gmr9EQEgIdh 21VYdVqkhyIFAUA3YuBNXEkOIFjkKqI7cB/dZUoEczRpd+Ghm8gRpiYJI/J7AfBP5kDh XfRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kiLxxPgDaHrSoBMvTKa/qo2hbFG1KCllfRJyT08OdW4=; b=PKyVJpcLXNVeDgs7vadojZ0+MLoNVNv20NDKtiKeB7d3fD1zF4sRrUIKZw39pZAY5E oeTgNXyY6NXXBlh8eK0JpnABoTDNlCoTXpxaTh+3IayGr8NW/gC738/6NJgrBcx2rG2k TAmDDpc7OtX2OSVDiTPB/4bLtDxJXfh4sAZTa2XMb0+ZoLWD4BHeDzLTbj7N7jKi2tNa SYQBosPOmFqJBXiftxu4FzUH+s4FL9eAj93d0A0IpnwgCoXVlfaPSgCTrtOZh7ueUmZk UJg7ndeRGuBr4LzVFFzt5+4AfGJ3exA7kvsylp5sdqtQV94TYYf4wFI0qwc5OygSdK0L 5rcA==